Saturday 7 September 2013

Tour of Alberta and Ride Tomorrow

Please send me an e-mail if you are still interested in watching the stage live today.  The spot I was thinking of going to (the last big hill heading South on the Road to Nepal, just before you turn West onto highway 549) looks to be somewhat accessible by car (I’ve had enough riding in the rain today after our TTT training ride), and the riders would go by twice.  I am planning on trying to be there by 2:30 pm.  If you would like to be part of my ill-conceived plan to go watch pro cycling in the rain, please let me know, or if you have a better plan, that would be good too.

 

Tomorrow there will be a two hour ride leaving at 7:00 am from the SW Corner of the Westside Church Parking lot (3939 69 Street SW).  Hopefully the weather will be better than today, and that will give everyone enough time to sign their kids up for archery lessons, take them to hockey practice, and still make it down for the finish of the Tour of Alberta.

 

Ride on,

 

Mike

 

No comments:

Post a Comment