Tuesday 17 June 2014

Jerseys, Rides and Beer

For everyone who hasn’t responded to Carber about buying jerseys and shorts, please do so as soon as possible.  We will be ordering soon and you don’t want to miss out.  Surprisingly (to me anyway) there weren’t many takers on the skinsuits, so you won’t have to block the image of me in a Draughters skinsuit from your mind any time soon.

 

The WNRS is a sprint double elimination tomorrow night for those who are interested.

 

Andrew and Gerard are unable to organize the Saturday ride for the rest of the month.  I will lead an early ride this Saturday leaving the Westside Church Parking lot (3939 69 Street SW) at 6:00 am.  Please let me know if you want to join.  We will adjust speed and distance based on who comes out.  This will be a no drop ride.  If someone wants to organize another ride later in the day, please let me know.

 

Gord will organize the Sunday MTB ride separately because that’s just the way he is.

 

I can’t do the Face Punch Ride again until Stampede.  If someone wants to fill in for me over the next few weeks please let me know. 

 

For the month of June the Charity Pint Program at the Taproom supports the Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer, so get your friends together and drink lots of Electric Avenue Lager and Natural Born Keller.  Go team LoChanRulez.

 

Finally, please keep registering with the ABA.  I now have 10% off cards for the Taproom for all registered team members.

 

Ride on and rain, rain, go away,

 

Mike

 

1 comment:

  1. The WNRS event for tonight (June 18) is cancelled due to weather. Stay dry out there (unless you're at the taproom, of course...)!

    ReplyDelete