Friday 14 March 2014

Ride Tomorrow

I apologize for being slow in setting everything up officially with the ABA for the Draughters this year.  I will try to get that sorted out over the weekend. 

In the meantime, the forecast looks good and Andrew has wisely suggested we go for a ride.  So if you want to ride with Andrew and I tomorrow, we’re meeting at 2:00 pm in the parking lot at the corner of 37th Street and Highway 22X.  We’ll likely do something like Road to Nepal, Leighton Art Centre, or the like.  If you are planning on joining, please send me an e-mail so that we know who to look for.  A reminder that my cell number is 403 660 9463 if you are running late and want to let me know.

Gord McMorland is going to lead our mountain biking rides this year (thanks Gord), Carber is taking care of clothing (thanks Carber) and I’m going to try to convince Andrew to try to lead the road riding (Andrew???).  If anyone else wants to volunteer for anything please let me know.  I look forward to see everyone out on the road and trails this year. 

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment