Tuesday 9 July 2013

Draughters Jerseys

I had a quick chat with Cadel Evans during the rest day at the Tour de France, and asked him if we should change the style of our Draughters jerseys.  His suggestion was to keep it the same for a couple of more years, and then switch things up.  Who am I to argue.  For those who have never seen our jerseys, here I am after a ride with Cadel last year, and here is what the back looks like, modelled by Marcel Kittel after a group ride (the real Marcel Kittel is my hero, since he is 1.88m tall, weighs 82 kg, is huge for a professional cyclist, and won his second stage of the Tour de France today). 


If you are interested in ordering a jersey, based on last year, the cost will be about $75 each.  The size chart from the company that makes them is here http://www.bikeatac.com/ordering/sizing.htm.  Please send me your order by noon on Friday, 19 July at murquhart@stratavera.com.

Thanks,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment